Thank you for your interest in Westminster Presbyterian Preschool conveniently located in sunny Point Loma, a community in the city in San Diego.
When you visit our preschool, you will find children enthusiastically engaged in one or more of the following activities:
- Monthly themes, featuring hands-on experiences, such as dinosaur digs and make-believe trips to foreign lands
- Language arts programs designed for each age level using games, puppets, creative dramatics, and literature
- Discovery approach to math and science
- Friendly letter puppets teach the alphabet and phonics to three to six years olds
- Bi-monthly cooking projects to build independence and good nutritional habits
- Weekly motor lab activities with balance beams, obstacle courses, scooter boards and parachutes
- Emphasis on character building, manners, and creativity
- Holiday parties and holiday shows starring our students
- Art with pizzazz
- Year-round family events such as interactive open houses, potluck lunches and parades, field trips and pony pictures
- A specialized Kindergarten Transition class designed for those children who need an extra year prior to Kindergarten (ages 5-6). Class size is only 12 children and taught by a credentialed teacher.
If you would like more information regarding our school, would like to schedule a tour of the facility, or would like to put your child on our waiting list, please contact:
Westminster Presbyterian Preschool (619) 224-7403